Preparation of the design and other project documentation necessary for the reconstruction and modernisation of Dugo Selo – Novska railway line, phase 1
The goal of the Project is preparation of project documentation (studies, preliminary and main designs), including a draft application and tender documentation, as a precondition for the phase of works, and to be able to apply the project for European co-financing of works for the reconstruction and modernisation of the railway line on the section Dugo Selo – Novska on the corridor RH1.
The design contract in the amount of EUR 5,401,789.00 was signed on June 16, 2011 with the consortium consisting of DB Engineering & Consulting GmbH (formerly DB INTERNATIONAL GmbH), Željezničko projektno društvo d.d. and GRANOVA d.o.o.
The project is co-financed with the EU funds from the Regional Development Fund (Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance – IPA/Transport Operational Programme – TOP).
Within the project, the following documentation and permits were prepared/obtained:
- Preliminary design for the reconstruction of the existing track including the obtaining of the location permit
- Main design with pertaining studies for the reconstruction and renewal of the existing track of the railway line on the subsection Dugo Selo – Novoselec and 11 building permits have been obtained
- Environmental Impact Assessment of the reconstruction of the existing track
- Feasibility Study, Cost-Benefit Analysis and a draft project application for reconstruction of the existing track of the railway line on the section Dugo Selo – Novska for co-financing of works from the European Funds
- Documentation for the tender for the reconstruction and renewal of the existing track of the railway line on the subsection Dugo Selo – Novoselec.
The project was completed in December 2019.
Finally, the documentation prepared within this Project will be unified with the documentation prepared through a separate Project “Preparation of projects and other project documentation for the second track upgrade, rehabilitation and construction and construction of the new double-track railway line Dugo Selo – Novska, Phases 2 and 3″, and will be applied for co-financing of works from EU funds as an integral project.
For more information about the project, please contact: email@example.com