Connecting Europe Facility
Connecting Europe Facility – CEF is a EU funding instrument for the financial framework 2014 – 2020. It supports the development of high performing, sustainable and efficiently interconnected trans-European infrastructure networks in the fields of transport, energy and digital services.
HŽ Infrastruktura projects with the CEF funding:
- Reconstruction of the existing track and construction of the second track on the section Križevci – Koprivnica – state border
- Preparation of project and other documentation for construction of second track, upgrade and modernization of the railway line on rail section Škrljevo – Rijeka – Jurdani
- Designs for the upgrade of the railway section Oštarije – Škrljevo
- Preparation of design documentation for the reconstruction of the Okučani – Vinkovci railway section
- Port of Rijeka multimodal platform development and interconnection to Adriatic Gate container terminal
- Upgrade of the Rijeka Port infrastructure – Zagreb Pier container terminal
- Technical assistance to improve capacity building for railway infrastructure manager in Croatia
- Enhancing the cooperation between Railway Infrastructure Managers for better safety management
No opened procedures.
Project tenders will be carried out in line with the Croatian national legislation, i.e. with the Public Procurement Act and relevant rule books and regulations, and will be published on the following websites: